this blog

PURPOSE:

To share what I believe with others. And by sharing come to a higher understanding of what I believe.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

the CUTEST book covers

Need a new scripture cover? A girl in my ward makes these ones and they are super cute and a super good price! Plus, if your scriptures are a different size than the average quad you can give her measurements and she can make one that fits your scriptures- or any book for that matter! Click HERE to check out Lauren's etsy shop and see the cute materials she has to pick from! Lauren also makes some super cute flower headbands with interchangeable flowers!
AND, just for fun (since I'm not sure anyone even looks at this little blog of mine) I will give the first person who comments on this post a scripture cover for FREE! You can choose the material and make it a scripture cover or book cover, your choice, and I will buy it for you! :) Sound like a good deal? I think it sounds like a lot of fun! Seriously, I love my new scripture cover so much (aren't the lemons so super cute!) and I can't wait to get some book covers made! Check out her shop and I hope to hear from you soon!

3 comments:

Devyn said...

Oh my gosh! Am I really the first person to comment????? Ahhh! I would be so excited! That is a super cute scripture cover! Love it! I just barely saw that you have a new blog :) I will put a link from my new blog www.sundaesecrets.blogspot.com
Love it Ashley!

Ashley Kaye said...

So cute! Congrats, Devyn! I'm jealous :)

Laura said...

I just found your blog, and love it. Thanks for sharing! :)